Saturday, March 28, 2015

Wonder Full

Here is a word....wonderful, that is one of my favorites.
Just reverse the word...make it two part.....and you have
full and wonder.......how about full of wonder?
Have you ever seen the expression on a small child's face as they experience something for the very first time?
Maybe, a pet....a dog, a cat ....maybe an action toy...maybe the feel of water, of mud.


Webster defines wonder as: rapt attention or astonishment at something awesomely mysterious or new to one's experience


And the other part of the word wonderful?  .....Full
Ah I think of eating...too much probably .....and then I am "full". No room for anything further.
I could not eat another bite....I am full


Webster defines "full" as: containing as much or as many as is possible


Amazing...the word it's self is wonder full


What comes to mind?....sunsets, sunrises, love, coffee (for me) God's great creation of rivers, oceans, mountains, valleys, deserts and desserts. Ah and most of all grace, mercy, peace
Maybe many others come to your mind


Have a wonder full day!

No comments:

Post a Comment